Amanda’s Download N Go™ Unit Studies
Download N Go™ unit studies are interactive and engaging one-week studies that are cross-curricular (include history, geography, science, etc.). They include integrated lapbooking components, and are ready to use immediately—no preparation required. Don’t be surprised if your students wake up each day, asking what they will get to do for school that day!
“I am so happy to have found something that is fun for my children, easy for me, and a complete study with real learning taking place.”
Hillary in IN
This series of unit studies offers a new kind of learning experience. They contain daily lessons and lapbook instructions designed for K – 4 students—woven together with eye-pleasing pages and interactivity based on exciting themes—ready for immediate use. There are no expensive resources required; these units are complete and very affordable. Many homeschoolers love this method because it works so well for simultaneously teaching multiple age levels. Each unit is designed to be one week of hands-on learning adventures for kids from K – 4.
Some benefits of unit studies include:
- Students learn more detailed information with an in-depth study of a topic. Capturing children’s natural curiosity with many exciting themes to choose from opens up the path to deeper understanding and better retention.
- Unit studies encourage the use of imagination, creativity, and thinking skills. The basic subjects are covered while reinforcing other academic abilities.
- The topic studied is perceived as a whole instead of bits and pieces scattered throughout their education. They are not likely to forget what they have learned and experienced!
- It’s a fun way to learn and bring the whole family together!
- And when you add a lapbook, you have a complete lesson!
“I love that the work has been done for me and
all I have to do is open the unit study and start teaching. ”
Lori in MI
Why is the interactive and very visual approach of Download N Go™ studies so successful?
- Use of multimedia engages students and provides valuable learning opportunities. There are numerous links to educational videos, complementary worksheets, a variety of crafts, and valuable information.
- Research has shown that most often, verbal information is better remembered when accompanied by a visual image.
- Provides a fun, meaningful aspect to learning.
- Saves you time—all the work and research have been done for you! Just click and you’re there!
Download N Go™ – Grades K-4:
Creative Arts Studies: